We are looking forward to welcoming our members and their significant others to the 2014 kickoff dinner at the fabulous Sorrelle Italian Bistro in Campbell. We’ve got the restaurant to ourselves, but space is limited. Please book right away to reserve your spot. We will be presenting the awards, showing bloopers, handing out door prizes and great raffle prizes!
Sorrelle is a family owned restaurant you can be proud of. Owned by a mother who graduated the Culinary Academy and her three daughters, it’s a taste of the old world but with fresh local ingredients. We’ve lined up quite the delicious menu and BAPVA is even discounting the cost by $10 per person.
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 – 6:30pm
Sorrelle Italian Bistro
915 S San Tomas Aquino Rd
Campbell, CA 95008
Here are your dining options:
Calamari and Arancini balls (risotto balls stuffed with spiced ground beef, mozzarella cheese, and savory tomato sauce served with pesto and home-made marinara sauce).
Salad: (Please choose one)
- Ensalata Mista: mixed greens, fennel, tomato, cucumber, olives, house dressing.
- Casear Salad: romaine lettuce, anchovy, garlic croutons, parmesan cheese.
Entrees (Please choose one)
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Fusilli with chicken: Broccoli, sun dried tomatoes and pesto sauce.
- Meat Lasagna
- Meat Bolognese with ziti topped with a braised short rib.
- Pasta Primavera: Pasta topped with fresh seasonal vegetables (vegetarian option).
Dessert: (Please choose one)
- Tiramisou (ladyfingers dipped in coffee, layered with a sweetened mascarpone topping, dusted with cocoa)
- Floating Island (meringue floating on crème anglaise, flavored with Grand Marnier drizzled with a burnt caramel sauce)
After dinner drink (coffee or tea)
Only $35 per person!
Please bring your bloopers or favorite clips to share on the big screen (USB thumb drive with H264 format preferred).
We will take payment onsite at the restaurant. We accept Check or Cash. If you prefer to pay with a credit card, the cost will be $36.50. Registration is limited, please Register today.