UPDATE: Price lowered to only $30 per person!
We are looking forward to welcoming our members and their significant others to the 2015 kickoff dinner at the fabulous Sorrelle Italian Bistro in Campbell. We’ve got the restaurant to ourselves, but space is limited. Please book right away to reserve your spot. We will be presenting the awards, showing bloopers, handing out door prizes and great raffle prizes!
Sorrelle is a family owned restaurant you can be proud of. Owned by a mother who graduated the Culinary Academy and her three daughters, it’s a taste of the old world but with fresh local ingredients. We’ve lined up quite the delicious menu and BAPVA is even discounting the cost by $10 per person.
Monday, January 26, 2015 – 6:15pm
Sorrelle Italian Bistro
915 S San Tomas Aquino Rd
Campbell, CA 95008
Here are your dining options:
- Arancini Balls-Risotto balls stuffed with ground beef, tomato sauce and Romano cheese served with pesto marinara sauce
- Fried Artichokes-served with pesto aioli
Salad: (Please choose one)
- Insalata Mista-mixed greens with fennel, tomato, cucumber, olives and house dressing
- Casear Salad: romaine lettuce, anchovy, garlic croutons, parmesan cheese.
Entrees (Please choose one)
- Sorelle Short Rib Bolognese -Homemade Bolognese sauce with braised short rib over a bed of ziti
- Traditional Meat Lasagna -ground beef, sausage, mushrooms, ricotta, mozzarella cheese
- Chicken Piccata – lemon, butter and capers
- Ravioli a la Tesesa – cheese ravioli in a tomato cream vodka sauce
- Vegetarian option – Fusilli with broccoli, zucchini, sundried tomato and garlic in a pesto sauce (the restaurant has promised that the vegetable will be plentiful in this dish)
Dessert: (Please choose one)
- Tiramisou (ladyfingers dipped in coffee, layered with a sweetened mascarpone topping, dusted with cocoa)
- Floating Island (meringue floating on crème anglaise, flavored with Grand Marnier drizzled with a burnt caramel sauce)
After dinner drink (coffee or tea)
Only $30 per person!
Please bring your bloopers or favorite clips to share on the big screen (USB thumb drive with H264 format preferred).
To register for the dinner, simply contact Jill Jacknow and let her know what your meal selections are.
We will take payment onsite at the restaurant. We accept Check or Cash. If you prefer to pay with a credit card (here), the cost will be $31.50. Registration is limited, please Register today.